Senior Manager, Quality Engineering (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Washington, DC. Support clients with design to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology, investment and drive business results and innovation. Create high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. Help clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Advise clients to identify and prioritize emerging technologies. Assist in the management of a portfolio of clients. Supervise and coach professional teams. Work collaboratively to solve clients biggest challenges.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, or a related field, plus 6 years (5 of which must be post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, or a related field, plus four (4) years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), Application Engine People Code, SQR, Process Scheduler;
- Operating systems such as Windows and UNIX;
- One or more of the following configuration/Version Control Tools: CQSR, IBM Clear Quest, HP PPM, Star Team, SVN, PVCS;
- Databases including one or more of the following: Oracle 10G/11G with knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, SQL Server; and
- One or more of the following BI Tools: Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Administration Console, SAP Business Objects Designer, Infoview, Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Central Management Console, Import Wizard.
80% telecommuting permitted. Must be able to commute to the designated local office.