MPE is looking for a quality engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
A successful quality engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing quality standards.
• Developing and implementing quality control systems.
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
• Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Reviewing specifications, and processes.
• Managing non-conformances through MRB process.
• Participate in internal and external audits.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
• Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
• Lean six sigma background preferred.
• Experience in fabrication and assembly processes preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
• Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
MPE-Inc is an ISO certified contract manufacturer specializing in medium volume production for medical and technologies companies. Leveraging a vertically integrated business model, we take on the challenges that OEMs face by converting science to a scalable market-ready product of solution to accelerate time to market to drive revenue generation.