The intern will work within our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team to provide support for month end close and reporting, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting process and ad hoc projects. This internship offers excellent training and mentorship. It is ideal for a student who wishes to explore and/or pursue a career in Finance, especially FP&A.
- Assist in various aspects of monthly close process, including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Use data to charge out major invoices to various departments in the company
- Work with FP&A team to compare variances of actual results to forecast and budget
- Create process documentation for key financial tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in the monthly forecast process, including budgeting for CBSi events
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as they arise
Time commitment options:
full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm) but times may vary per team or part time, at least 16 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm) but times may vary per team
This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
- Advanced Sophomore, Junior or Senior level student working towards Bachelor’s degree. - Coursework or experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics. - Strong written and verbal communication skills. - Proficiency in Excel. - Ability to pick up new skills quickly. - Proven leadership ability. - Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. - Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. - Willing and open to learning and to new ideas. - Must have the highest ethical standards and the ability to discretely and responsibly deal with sensitive and confidential information. - Ability to work independently, but also work well with co-workers in a team environment.
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university - Must be at least 18 years old
4 openings. Telecommuting is allowed. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About A & A International Inc.
A corporation dedicated to achieving financial resources aimed at investment projects, infrastructure or structured debts in Latin American countries. We assist companies in structuring projects and business plans to make alliances with some investment funds with the aim of reaching create a joint venture on the implementation of structured projects. Facilitate and advise the financial operations of financial leverage on bank instruments, and / or selling them in the financial and stock market.